Sunday, February 5, 2012

Missing In Action...

Yes, I am aware that I haven't blogged in a few days, but I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow.  Been an off-schedule kind of week and will be like that again this coming week.  But, I'm hoping to at least get my "Saying Amen" Sunday post up tomorrow...I know, I know...a day late; but not only was I out running errands this morning and having dinner with a great friend catching up on what's been going on in both our lives, but I then came home and watched THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!  GO BIG BLUE!!!!!  Sorry, but I have to say, that definitely trumped getting some other things getting done; one being my Sunday blog post.  So, I do apologize for missing out on some posting this past week, but hopefully I can catch y'all up in the next few days.

Hope life is treating everyone well.  Oh, and by the way, in case you didn't hear, THE GIANTS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!  LOL!!!  Hey, I've lived in NJ/NY my entire life...What else would you expect my reaction to be to this great news?!?!!!!

Wishing you peace, love, and happiness,

Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment