Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy 43rd Birthday To Me!!!

Well, at the time I'm starting to type this, there are 36 minutes left to my birthday!  To be completely honest, turning 43 hasn't bothered me one bit.  Because as I see it, like a fine wine I only get better with age. :-)  Really, if you think about it, the alternative would really really suck!!!  LOL!!! 

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

As this day has been chock full of activity and lots of love from my IRL (in real life) friends and my FB (Facebook) friends who I've made over the past few years and truly cherish, from all across this country and Canada, I didn't allot myself enough time to write a proper birthday blog post.  So, as there is NOTHING SCHEDULED on mine and my son's calendars this weekend, I plan on carving out some time to play catch up on here, as it's been over a week since I last posted.  I truly want to keep up with this blog, but some nights I just need to unwind and relax once my son goes to bed, as 9 times out of 10 I'm having to be up bright and early to my alarm clock the very next morning, even on weekends.  But not tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WooHoo!!!  Happy Dance time!!!!

One of the topics I want to write about is this whole age thing.  A friend of mine who I've known since middle school turned 43 last week and our other best friend from back then turns 43 next month.  Both of them were lamenting on FB about how old they feel.  To me, age is just a number.  You only feel as old as you allow yourself to, even when battling daily with a debilitating and incurable disease like I do (Multiple Sclerosis).  That blog post may even be a Part 1 of 2 type thing, as it just may lead into one of my favorite sayings of "Sh!t or get off the pot!!!"  I will have to see how that all pans out.

I'm still feeling 40+ and FABULOUS!!!!!!

So on that note, a bid thee adieu.....

Wishing you peace, love, and happiness,

Kristyn

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I emailed you weeks ago...never heard back 8( Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the belated birthday wishes, Melissa. :-) I never got your email; but then again, I mainly use that email address for Paleo-related things these days, so it could have gotten mixed up with that. But, yes, things are as well as they can be at the moment. Hopefully we can catch up soon. Happy to see the other day that you were back to your blogging. :-) Molly's party looked awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are doing well. Not sure why you did not get my email 8( I will see you at Kimberly's next week?

    ReplyDelete