Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Huge Curveball

Well, I know it's been over a week since my last post, and I missed out on Motivational Monday in there as well.  I was all set during the day Monday to blog, which I usually do before going to bed.  However, during dinner time I got hit with an INSANELY frustrating, annoying, upsetting, unexpected-yet-not-overly-surprising-in-a-way curveball from my ex.  Here I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, coming up in about six months; when WHAMMO...back to the drawing board.  So since then I've been trying to process the information that was thrown my way and trying to figure it out.  Being a control freak in regards to my own life, not having a "Plan B," so to speak, has me truly in a tizzy.  All I know is I'm going to need to calm down A LOT more before the next time the ex comes to get our son.  I'm already dealing with an MS-related relapse that snuck up on me over the weekend, so now the stress and aggravation of these past 48 hours is definitely NOT helping the matter any.  I need to figure out a way to calmly (lol) deal with the ex.  Yeah, we just might need a miracle for this one, if not a whole heckuvalot of prayers for me.



So, without going into any details, I'm just going to have to leave it at this for now for this post.  As I start digging out from this roadblock/setback, I can explain in more detail at a later date if it seems fitting.

But, I wanted to at least post and let y'all know I am alive, albeit a bit more beaten up emotionally, spiritually, and even MS-health wise than last time I was here.  But, as grandma would say to me, "this too shall pass."  Grandma turned 93 in January, so I'd say she knows what she's talking about!!!  :-D

Oh, and next time the ex tries to pull another bu!!sh!t move like this, I'll so be better prepared to hit it out of the park!!!!  HOMERUN KRISTYN!!!!





Wishing you peace, love, and happiness,

Kristyn

2 comments: