Sunday, August 10, 2014

My 3 Grateful and Positive Thoughts of the Day: 08-10-14


As it’s been a busy and productive day and it’s late, I’m going to keep this post short.  Well, at least short for me!!  LOL  But, I didn’t want the day to end without my writing it.  I really do want to make this a daily habit.  It’ll be my daily reminder and reflection of what is good in my life.  Here we go!

My 3 Grateful and Positive Thoughts of the Day.

1.      I am grateful for living in an area that is abundant with farms and all the delicious and nutritious foods they supply us with.  As you will see by the photo, I ate like a queen this morning!!!  Nothing like a big, yummy, healthy (Paleo) breakfast to start my day with!! 

Organic, pasture-raised eggs; pasture-raised bacon (pigs live in "Piggy Woods!!!") organic arugula, and cantaloupe


2.      I am grateful for tonight’s Super Moon!!  Some may think I’m crazy, but the beauty of that big, gorgeous moon brings me a feeling of amazement.  Not only am I seeing the moon, but so is everyone else around the globe.  It truly makes one realize that you are just one of millions out there in this world.  Quite humbling.  


Super Moon reflecting on the pond across the road.  Lousy pic, I know!!

3.       I am grateful to my friend who sent me photos of my son having a blast at a local fair today!!  My son was with his father this weekend so I didn’t get the opportunity to take my son to the fair that he’d been talking about for months.  It was great seeing that his father took him and that my son was enjoying the rides and hanging out with his buddy (my friend’s son)!!!

Kids having fun at the fair!!


There you have it, my positivity and optimism of the day!!!


Wishing you peace, love, happiness, and a lifetime of blessings!!


Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment