Monday, August 11, 2014

My 3 Grateful and Positive Thoughts of the Day: 08-11-14


WooHoo!!!  Third day in a row with a posting!!  Easy to do when all I’m really doing is counting my blessings and the people and/or things I’m grateful for or the positive feelings and/or thoughts I’ve had during the day!! 

My 3 Grateful and Positive Thoughts of the Day.

1.      I’m grateful that I’ve finally learned to truly stand up for myself and stick to my guns when it comes to my ex.  Let’s just say I made two significant steps forward today in two big “projects” going on in my life where he is involved in one way or another.  I feel like I should “High 5” myself!!  LOL

That's how I felt today!!!

2.      I am grateful that people are viewing and reading my blog.  I can completely understand my friends, be they “real life” friends or “cyber life” FB/Twitter friends/followers reading this.   However, I couldn’t believe that I’ve gotten hits on my blog from the United States (that's pretty much a given as that is where I'm from), the Netherlands, France, United Kingdom, Poland, Venezuela, Sweden, and Italy.  How cool is that?!?!!!  By the way, if you are reading this and would like to “Share” it with your Facebook friends or Twitter followers, by all means, go right ahead!!  I believe there’s a link up top underneath the header that you can click.  Also, you can become a “Member,” not that I know exactly what that means other than I think you get notifications when I post something new.  The more the merrier!!!


Well, it's true!!!  LOL

3.      I am grateful for the countless laughs I’ve had over the years due to the comedic genius and awesome acting chops of Robin Williams.  It was such a shock to read the news earlier today about his apparent suicide.  I’ve dealt with depression in the past, and I am so thankful for my friends, doctors, and family members for the support they showed me.  Reach out to your loved ones or even strangers who you see are sad, depressed, suffering, just not acting like themselves, or who may just need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to them.  Heck, smile at a stranger as that smile could completely change his or her day or thoughts.  It genuinely can.

Self explanatory!! :-)

There you have it, my grateful and positive thoughts of the day.  Why not take a minute to reflect on your own.

Wishing you peace, love, happiness, and a lifetime of blessings!!

Kristyn


PS – Please feel free to leave any comments on here or on my Facebook page.  I’d love to get your input!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of smiling at a stranger because it might be the only sunshine they see all day. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm walking or out somewhere and my eyes meet someone elses, I pretty much usually try and smile!! Doesn't cost a thing to do!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.  

    ReplyDelete