Thursday, August 14, 2014

My 3 HAPPY, Grateful, and Positive Thoughts of the Day: 08-14-14


As I mentioned yesterday, I was challenged on Facebook to share 3 things a day for 7 days that make me happy.  It is late right where I live, so I'm pretty much going to just cut and paste what I shared over there.  In no way do I mean to be lazy about this, but it's been a very looooooong week, and I need to get my beauty sleep!!


My 3 HAPPY, Grateful and Positive Thoughts of the Day:



  1. Seeing how determined my son was today to learn the new kata in his karate class brought me such happiness and joy. I'm so proud of my little guy!!
  2. I had a couple of laughs today when meeting my new financial advisor. He has a VERY Irish name and I wonder if it would have been taking it too far if I asked him if he was the leprechaun who would share the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!
  3. I was very happy that the lawyer I picked to handle the closing on my house was such a laid back, chill kind of guy, not some pretentious stuffed suit.

Wow, this really is one big 'ol formatting mess!!!  LOL  But, hey, just goes to show I may be optimistic but I'm certainly not perfect!!  :-D

Wishing you peace, love, happiness, and a lifetime of blessings!!



Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment