Sunday, August 17, 2014

My 3 HAPPY, Grateful, and Positive Thoughts of the Day: 08-17-14


Welcome to Sunday night!!  Weekends for me tend to be a bit haphazard, loosey goosey, go where the spirit leads me kind of thing.  On Facebook I did keep up on the 3 Happy Thoughts Challenge I was given, it just didn’t translate into blog posts.  So, consider this my make up blog post!!  LOL 


My 3 HAPPY, Grateful and Positive Thoughts of the Day:


Friday 08-15-14

1.      My extra large, hot, black coffee from Dunkin Donuts!!! 

2.      The amazingly delicious pulled pork I made!! YUM YUM!!!

3.      Going out last night for coffee and amazing conversation with one of the nicest and truly genuine individuals I've ever met.


Saturday:  08-16-14

1.      Received my son's Kindergarten teacher assignment in today's mail. Excited to take him school supply and school clothes shopping next week!!!

2.      I was happy to see it was another nice Summer day!! Enjoying this warm weather for as long as I can!!

3.      Thoroughly enjoyed an evening at home alone tonight watching God's Not Dead. It was an excellent movie!


Sunday:  08-17-14

1.      Super happy my son is back home from his dad's this weekend!!!

2.      It makes me happy to learn new things every day!!

3.      Happy that I found another local source of local, pasture-raised eggs where the chickens aren't given any GMO corn feed.

Two more days left to this Facebook challenge, and then back to our regularly-scheduled posts!!  LOL  I will say, it was nice to revisit these this evening.  Nothing like going to bed with nothing but happy, positive, grateful thoughts going through my mind!!

Wishing you peace, love, happiness, and a lifetime of blessings!!


Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment