Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hate to tell you this....

but I got nothin' for you tonight, ladies and gentlemen - LOL!!!  No words of wisdom or ponderous thoughts.  Basically the creative part of my brain is like an old-fashioned television screen of mind-numbing snow.  You remember that, don't you?  Back when TVs had bunny ears to get reception, before all this digital television stuff, back when it'd be all fuzzy and speckled looking when you went by an "empty" channel.  Ahhh, those were the days :-)  Made choosing what you wanted to watch pretty easy.  No 800+ channels, HD, no HD, English, Spanish, Indian, Chinese, so on and so forth to choose from.  TVs went as high as Channel 13.  Good 'ol PBS!  OK, anyway, I digress...

Today was just a pretty chill day here for us.  Took my son to his tumble class, which he still doesn't seem to like, came home, and we just relaxed:  watched tv, some time with me on Facebook and him on his LeapPad, cooking, doing lots of puzzles (Jigsaw puzzles are his new favorite thing to do!!!).  Yeah, nothing too taxing on our brains.  Nothing wrong with that on a Saturday, though, right? :-)  There was some definite "negativity" going on in my thoughts today in regards to my son's father and crap he's done the past couple days that have a negative impact on my son's health, but figured I wasn't about to air the details.  Just not worth it, you know what I mean?  Why give him that kind of power over me?  I dealt with that for 8 years...No more!!!

So on that note, I'm going to leave you with a couple photos!!!  Things that make you go "hmmmmmm..." - LOL!!!!  What can I say, I'm tired and punchy...deal with it!!!

Yep, that's right, 2 butterflies caught in the act; and I'm right there to capture it all!!!!  LOL!!!
Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?!?!!!  The one on the bottom almost looks like it's smiling ;-)

Wishing you peace, love, and happiness,

Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment